Welcome to DIGIFY.
8929525412 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty Program Duration: 6 months from the date of billing
Customer: Individual who has purchased a Certified refurbished Good grade Device from Digify
Program Managed by: DIGIFY (Digify Televentures Pvt Ltd)
Device covered: Mobile Phones (Not covered items - Charger, Battery, External accessories)
Transit damage when received : In case the device is physically damaged when you receive the shipment , share details about Mobile Picture indicating damage/Video highlighting the damage/IMEI nos picture and invoice details/date of receipt on Mobile no. 8929525412. share whats app on this no. Post that the resolution would be given. For all other concerns do call the Warranty helpline no. as listed above.
1. Digify will repair or replace damaged part/parts caused by a Breakdown arising out of manufacturing defect and/or due to poor workmanship of the service personnel of the authorized workshop during the Cover Period provided that the cost of such repair/replacement in respect of any one Device in any one Cover Period will not individually or in the aggregate exceed the Value of the Mobile declared by Digify at the time of Sales.
2. In the event of repair/replacement cost exceeds 75 % of declared value, Digify shall refund Invoice value of the Device subject to 10% depreciation. In such event, damaged device will be retained by service centre after removing all data from the said device.
The Company is not liable for and no repair/replacement will be provided in respect of any loss to the Device arising out of, caused by, occasioned by, attributable to or howsoever connected to:
1. Any claim falling beyond the Cover Period.
2. Loss or damage arising out of the Device not being used in accordance with manufacturer’s general instructions/guidelines.
3. Loss or damage for which the manufacturer of the Device is responsible under a guarantee and/or warranty/conditions.
4. Loss or damage arising out of improper use of the Device.
5. Loss or damage arising out of modification or alteration of any nature made in the electrical circuitry and/or physical/structural construction of the Device.
6. Where repair work is carried out by persons/agency that are not authorized by Digify.
7. Superficial and inconsequential aspects such as noises, vibrations, and sensations that do not lead to dismal performance of the Device.
8. Loss or damage to accessories used in connection with the Device.
9. Replacement of any consumable item of the Device, including but not limited to batteries or software.
10. Defects or faults that were not covered under the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
11. Loss or damage arising out of improper or abnormal electrical supply.
12. Loss or damage due to or consequent upon wear and tear and/or gradual deterioration of the Device.
13. Loss or damage caused by or arising out of the wilful acts or wilful gross negligence or fraudulent acts of the Customer and/or Customer’s(s) family and/or Customer’s(s) employees.
14. Customer’s(s) consequential losses of any kind.
15. Customer’s(s) legal liability of any kind excluding repair or replacement costs in respect of the Device by a Breakdown arising out of manufacturing defect and/or due to poor workmanship of the service personnel of the authorized workshop.
16. Failure of parts which are subject to recall by manufacturer of the Device.
17. The cost of repairing, restoring or reconfiguring software or any system programs.
18. Any cost incurred with periodic maintenance of the Device, including parts replaced in course of such maintenance operations.
19. Loss or damage due to corrosion, rust, denting, scratching, blockages or dust.
20. Where the original warranty bazaar sticker is removed, obliterated or altered from the Device.
21. Loss or damage arising out of improper storage or transportation of the Device.
22. The cost of installation of the Devices and/or any optional attachment to the Device.
23. Loss or damage due to use of non-genuine parts, accessories and/or consumables.
24. Mechanical and/or electrical breakdown caused by overloading, strain, overrunning, freezing, excessive pressure, short-circuiting, heating.
25. Service/maintenance calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in the Device due to workmanship or material used by manufacturer.
26. Damages caused by services performed by service personnel of the non-authorized persons or repairer workshops.
27. Where the Device is subject to commercial, rental or profit generation purposes.
28. Loss or damage arising out of any external cause, including but not limited to fire, theft, explosion, water damage, acts of God perils, riots/strike/malicious damage, - act of terrorism, corrosion, rust, denting, scratching, animal/insect damage, entry of foreign bodies, etc.
29. Accidental damage both internal and external.
30. Ionising, radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste or from the combustion of nuclear fuel.
31. The radioactive toxic explosive or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component thereof.
32. War, invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation or nationalisation or requisition of or damage to property by or under the order of any government or public local authority.
1. Due Observance
The due observance of and compliance with the terms, provisions, warranties and conditions of this Program in so far as they relate to anything to be done or complied with by the Customer(s) shall be a condition precedent to any liability of the Company under this Policy.
2. Reasonable Care
The Customer(s) shall:
a. Take all reasonable steps to safeguard the Device against any Covered Event.
b. Take all reasonable steps to prevent a claim from arising under this Policy
3. Duties and Obligations after Occurrence of an breakdown:
The Customer(s) shall:
a. Customer will contact on (+91)8929525412 for step by step process in the event of breakdown.
b. Customer will reply to all queries to the satisfactory of program manager to ascertain the liability of Digify.
c. Customer will fix up the timing for visit at the place of residence / office within same city as per Invoice for repair / replacement.
d. In case, Device is not repaired / replace during onsite visit, Service engineer will carry/ arrange for pickup of Device from said address for service centre.
4. Governing Law
The construction, interpretation and meaning of the provisions of this contract shall be exclusively determined in accordance with Indian law.
5. Territorial Limits
This program covers events of the concerned Customer arising during the Cover Period within India. The Company’s liability to make any payment under admissible claims shall be to make payment to the Customer within India and in Indian Rupees only.